At DiMAX, we pride ourselves on being different by providing value to our customers in many areas. Not only do we offer office equipment solutions that won’t nickel and dime you, we offer unique financing solutions to help you purchase the equipment.
Over the last several years, we have observed many of our clients (both small and large) experiencing challenges with their banking relationships, a lingering symptom of the 2008-2009 financial crisis. It just seems harder to get a loan today!
Have you encountered any of these business challenges lately?
- My bank’s application process seems much more complicated and time consuming
- My bank wants more collateral for my loan
- My bank is not interested in certain types of equipment
- My bank is having problems and is not interested in lending
- I seem to have a new loan officer every time I have a financing request
- I have multiple leasing/lending companies that provide financing to my business, but I really don’t know them.
- I would welcome a long-term partner that can finance all my business equipment needs
In response, we decided to offer a financing solution for business equipment needs. These could include printing presses, forklifts, computers, software, machine tools and any equipment that is mission critical to your business. Real estate might even fall into this category.
We have a longstanding relationship with an independent finance company with the expertise to help finance your next equipment purchase, and maximize your cash flow and tax benefits at the same time. The company’s two principals have a combined 50 years of finance experience (many of those in the banking world), and can quickly respond to your needs. So, if you don’t have a banking relationship that you are comfortable with, or would just like a second opinion, let us know. Perhaps our relationship can become yours, too.