No one likes being “nickeled and dimed.” Unfortunately, that’s probably what your office copiers and printers are doing to you.
Have you ever really looked closely at your copier lease or service agreements? Probably not. Most copier dealers trust that their customers will never look at the fine print. It’s how they get away with charging thousands of extra dollars.
You see, copier lease and service contracts are usually written for the benefit of the vendor, not the customer. They’re loaded with all sorts of hidden fees, costs and upcharges – things like “invoice processing fees,” “trip charges,” “environmental surcharges” and the like. They often charge for a minimum number of copies whether the customer uses them or not - in other words, you pay for copies that you never make.
Worse yet, both contracts likely have automatic annual renewals, with cost increases built right in. That’s even more money coming off your bottom line – and going directly into the dealer’s pocket.
- You pay only for actual usage – no upfront charges, minimum print volumes or overage penalties
- You’ll never be locked into an onerous combined lease and service contract
- You’ll never pay for carefully disguised profit-padders (“fuel surcharges,” “invoice processing fees,” etc.)
- You’ll receive regular print usage reports to analyze your printing costs• Your lease or service rates will not automatically increase every year
- You’ll receive an annual projected budget for each piece of equipment, plus a projected lifecycle budget
- Your comprehensive print strategy covers everything except paper
- Our factory-trained technicians average 20 years of field experience
- We are a local company, so we can get needed parts quickly
- We provide loaner equipment if we can’t get your unit running
- Your service call is discounted if we miss a guaranteed response time.
- Your service costs will never be permanently tied to a lease contract
- We provide free data-scrubbing service when your copier is removed
- 90 DAY Money Back Guarantee, if you're not 100% satisfied with our product or services.
- We provide a complete, top-to-bottom 3-year equipment warranty (or Lease Term Which Ever is Longer)
- If equipment fails to operate to manufacturer’s specifications, we will replace it at no cost (5 years on new or Certified Pre-owned / 3 years on used)
- 4-Hour Response Time Gaurantee to Service Calls on equipment under a service program.